NIAS Monitoring Group 2 Meeting for the years 2017-2020 took place in online format on July 21.
Representatives of civil society had the opportunity to submit alternative reports.
CReDO representative, Olga Bîtcă, urged the Presidents of districts and the audience which attended the meeting, to complete the draft decision of the meeting with the publication of the Local Anticorruption Plans on the sites of the District Councils. Her speech at the Group 2 Meeting meeting focused in particular on
1. Failure to comply with Decision 676/17. Despite the change of three Governments - control under the responsibility of the National Anticorrution Center and the State Chancellery, but also insufficient parliamentary control, although hearings were organized on at least several areas, especially social - banking, money laundering, the Moldovan bank fraud scandal, education, medicine and so on. In particular, anti-corruption reports are not prepared on a quarterly basis and Monitoring Groups do not meet twice a year.
V. CReDO alternative reports updated and completed in the last 2 years:
2. Failure to publish the Local Anticorruption Plans on the website of the District Councils.
3. Poor knowledge by public agencies of the integrity package.
4. Lack of transparency and limited access to information of public interest on the part of some central and local governments, for example MEECC.
V. The alternative report from Solidary Parents and many other local governments.
5. Inadequate reporting of indicators, or erroneous indicators, for example in some ministries V. alternative civil society reports.